Drop us your details we will get back to you soon!
Terms of Service
By using SALESFOKUZ ("The Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Those terms are only available in English to avoid potential contradictions between translated versions before going into details here is a summary of the most important points of the Terms of Service .
- Your data is your data and we have no right on it.
- We’re serious about security and keeping your data safe.
- Subscription price is based on number of users, a user is a person.Two different people are not allowed to connect with the same user account.
- There is no limit in the number of leads or comments but you must have a fair usage of the service.
- A YEAR means 365-days and payments are done at the beginning of each period.
- You can cancel your account at any time and you can export your data at any time.
- We do not refund at any situation.
- Access to The Service is done through a user account with a modern browser or phone. Only one person can use one user account, if you want several people to access the service you must create them individual user accounts by purchasing the individual licenses. User accounts must provide valid email address. The admin of the account agrees that their email address is the only official way to communicate to them.
- Users must have a fair usage of The Service. SALESFOKUZ is intended to be used “manually” by sales people or managers who want to close deals or have a view on their sales activity. Even if the number of leads, comments, and attached files is not limited, you’re not entitled for example to send hundreds of automatic emails to The Service except if it is specifically mentioned that you can. You’re not entitled to create a number of leads by user account that clearly cannot be managed by one single human person. In case of unfair usage The Service Provider will contact the admin and might suspend the account temporarily if the usage puts the platform at risk. If the issue cannot be resolved quickly The Service Provider might close the account not respecting the fair usage policy.
- We do provide an API to automatically interact with The Service, quota limit might be set in the future. Once again the idea is to have a fair usage of The Service even through the API. You’re not allowed to send request to The Service in order to overload it or to test its limits.
- You are responsible for maintaining your passwords policy and their privacy. Never ever give your password to anyone by any means. We will never ask you to tell your password by phone or mail or by any other means to one of our employees. The secured login form to access The Service is the only place where your password must be provided to authenticate yourself. The Service Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this password security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted in your account; you are not entitled to post data that are against the law or have been acquired illegally. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Subscriptions and Refunds
- A valid net banking, debit card, credit card or PayPal is required for paying accounts.
- All Invoices will be issued in INR & USD only.
- If you signed up for an account after paying the payment, your account is valid for the days mentioned in your agreement & when you cancel your account you won’t be getting any refund.
- The amount you’re billed depends on the number of mobile app users of the service.
- The Service is billed in advance according to the subscription period (year) and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with any account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered as a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time through the admin part of your interface. When canceling your account you must provide a very short explanation of why you chose to cancel in order to help us improve our service for the future. Once your account canceled you will receive an email confirmation, please quit as a proof of your cancelation.
- All of your content will be deleted from the Service 90 days after effective cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year you can continue to use the Service until the end of your current subscription if you choose to. You will not be charged again.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account at the end of any subscription with a 30-days notice and refuse any future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or your access to your account and later deletion of your account. If your account is closed this way you can ask for an export of your data up to 30 days after the closing of your account. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Data Ownership, Confidentiality, Copyright and Security
- Your data is your data; you are and remain the sole owner of it. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. We have no right to use your data except to provide you a great customer support experience or compute usage statistics. All of The Service Provider employees that may have access to your data are bound by a written non-disclosure agreement. You can at any time through the admin of your account forbid The Service Provider’s engineering and support team to access your account. You grant The Service Provider the right to use your data in a statistical and anonymous way and mixed together with the data of other customers for communication purpose like blog post, or press releases
- Your access to your data is done through a secure (encrypted) SSL connection; Connection to our servers by the technical team is always done through secured encrypted protocols and 2-step authentication mechanism. Our system has successfully been audited against SQL injection and cross scripting attacks. By using The Service, you understand and accept that The Service Provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We duplicate our database content in real time and we backup data on a daily basis. In case of simple failure no data should be lost and in case of dramatic failure the maximum data loss is then of 24 hours. Backups are intended to be used only in case of dramatic failure. If for a reason or another you destroy some of your data and need us to restore it we might ask you to pay for this. A proposal will be submitted to you for acceptance before any action is taken.
- SALESFOKUZ is copyright © SKYISLIMIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD.. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from The Service Provider. You’re not entitled to reverse engineering the product.
- SALESFOKUZ has been developed by SKYISLIMIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD. team but relies on a lot of great open source technologies.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) appearing on the SALESFOKUZ.COM website are the property of SKYISLIMIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD.. Nothing contained on the SALESFOKUZ.COM website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the Trademark. In particular, the SALESFOKUZ™ logo is a trademark of SKYISLIMIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD. in the INDIA.
Privacy and Customer references
Your privacy is our confidentiality!
- The app starts collecting the location in the background once the user punches-in. This helps the managers to always know where the executives are. The app stops collecting the location in the background as soon as the user punches-out of the app.
- The information will be collected through lawful and fair means and, where applicable, with the awareness or approval of the individual concerned.
- The app acquires the information you provide when you download the application. As you download the Salesfokuz App and begin to use, you will need to enter the username and password provided.
- We use GPS technology to locate your current location within and present on a location map. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you can turn off the location functionalities of the mobile phone which is in your mobile settings.
- We will collect and preserve data and information by using highly secure measures against loss or theft, and also avoid unauthorized access, revelation, copying, use or modification.
- We will only keep personal information only when necessary with any purposes, along with permission.
- You grant us the right to use your company name as a commercial reference. If you’ve written a review of our product on another website or app you allow us to use it in our communication as well as your name and picture if any. If you don’t want us to use your company name or your review please let us know by contacting our support and give us up to 15-days to remove the content after confirmation that we have received your message
- In conformity to the INDIAN Law you can have access to your personal information and ask for their rectification.
Modifications to the Service
- The Service Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify The Service add new feature or remove definitively certain ones without previous notice. The Service Provider may also stop temporarily The Service (or any part of it) for technical reasons with or without notice. The Service Provider will do its best efforts to schedule maintenance with downtime in advance and at low activity time
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change its prices for not yet customers at any time and for existing customers with a 30-days prior notice.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to close definitively the service with a 30-days prior notice.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service under the terms of this Terms of Services
- Technical support is available via email and through the interface available in The Service. Support is available during weekdays from 10h IST to 5h IST. A lot of resources are also available online through our FAQ, our demo videos and our youtube channel.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without the express written permission by The Service Provider.
- You must not try to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, nor try to compromise the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to our support at email@example.com .
- Only the "Indian company Act No.1 of 1956 " will be valid for any legal actions related to The Company or The Service
- SKYISLIMIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD.is an INDIAN company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.