Why should FMCG companies use sales CRM ?
- March 2020
Do you consider the customer as your king? If yes, this should be the first reason why a mobile CRM is a must for your business. Mobile CRM has given a new definition to the way salespeople look at and manage opportunities, leads, and customers. Being able to access and interact with the team at anytime, anywhere has proven to enhance business opportunities and customer relationships at the same time. Here are the ways how the technology would be helping you out:
Implementing mobile CRM can increase your sales by three times. Yes, it is true. A study conducted by Innoppl Technologies has found that in companies with a mobile CRM platform, salespeople of 65% of the sales team have successfully achieved their sales target, whereas only 22% have achieved their targets when it comes to businesses without CRM.
Streamlines Sales Cycle
Sales do include lots of tedious and time-consuming administrative tasks that need to be streamlined. Using sales CRM software enables, the salespeople to streamline such tasks and hence focus on activities that create revenue. A customized workforce management tool like mobile CRM is what you need to maximize productivity and drive results.
Access Important Information
With a mobile CRM platform, you can access the entire customer database, product database, and everything relevant on the go. Gone are the days when you had to carry a laptop everywhere you go. Now you can avail all the crucial information at your fingertips. You can even collect and stay acquainted with the updated information as and when it comes in. To be precise, with mobile CRM, you have all the past, current, important, and even future schedules at your fingertips.
A study conducted by Software Advice has stated that faster responses after lead conversion have a higher qualification rate when compared to cold responses. 30% of your meetings can turn up into opportunities upon faster response. On the other hand, only 12% of your leads will get converted to opportunities if the clients face a cold response. Upon using mobile CRM, the sales team get a competitive edge by responding to customer queries with having instant access to the customer database and closing the deal while on the go.
Track Real-time Sales Activities
Mobile CRM can be paired with a web application, and there creates a real-time connection with sales executives and managers. The managers can access the live location of salespeople while they are on field trips. If they find any delays or malpractices, they can quickly contact field executives and make corrections on the spot.
Mobile CRM can be the core tool for closing sales deals effectively as it stays connected to the web application, so there happens a streamlined sales experience. The field sales representatives can maintain regular touch with sales managers, so there are no lags in making decisions. The easy access to the sales, and customer database support sales representatives to effectively interact with customers for best impressions and lead conversion. Try getting the best sales CRM for your sales gang and continue the sales journey flawlessly.
- Why Field Service Tracking Software Formulated for Service Industry Enterprises?
- How to Earn Customer Loyalty with Banking Sales Management Tool?
- How to Secure Prolonged Business Success with the Benefits of Sales Management Tool?
- Is Banking Sales Tracking Software Powerful Enough to Boost Client Satisfaction? | Facts & Features
- Why Indian FMCG companies need a field sales tracking app?
- Can Sales Management Tool Be the Ultimate Powerhouse for Service Industry Businesses?
- Reach new heights in business with sales activity monitoring by sales management tool!
- Say no to Traditional Excel and Embrace Automation Features with FMCG Sales App!
- How to Manage an FMCG Sales Force with FMCG Sales App?
- How to Unlock Impressive Customer Satisfaction Levels in Banking Sector? | The Benefits of Banking Sales Tracking Software